Manure and Fertilizer Phosphorus Management
Objectives for this module
Understand and gain a working knowledge of manure and fertilizer P management.
What's so important about phosphorus?
- What happens when it's deficient?
- What happens when it's in excess?
- Managing phosphorus loading and losses.
Crop P Guidelines
- Developing crop P guidelines. Understanding the link between soil testing and crop P guidelines.
- The resulting crop P guidelines.
- How manure and fertilizer are used to satisfy crop P guidelines.
A short, on-line quiz will follow at the end.