College of Agriculture &
Department of Horticulture
for course beginning
March 15, 2004
Chronicle of Higher Education
Higher Education Partners for Development in Honduras
Authorship and Acknowledgments
- Ken Mudge is the author of the course content Web pages, including green links within the text, but not including links to external sites (red links within the course text).
- Bill Head and Ken Mudge are responsible for the video production and editing on the course CD.
- The LH Bailey Hortorium has kindly given permission to use images scanned from Hortus III (1976, MacMillin Publishing Co.). Other images from earlier publications by LH Bailey, including the Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture and the Nursery Manual are no longer covered by copyright, but are credited whereever they are used.
- KW Mudge is the owner and copyright holder of all images used on this Web site unless otherwise noted.
- Dr. Jim Cummins and Steve Cummins of Cummins Nursery have generously donated their time and expertise as consultant on various aspects of fruit tree grafting.
- I particularly wish to thank Jim Cummins, retired Professor of Horticulture at the NY State Agricultural Experiment Station at Geneva, NY (Cornell College of Agriculture and Life Sciences), for his invaluable mentoring, colleagueship, and interest in grafting which he has instilled in me over the past twenty years.
- Funding for the development of this Web site has come from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (AGET) at Cornell University, and from the Office of Distance Learning (ODL) at Cornell, as well as a grant from the Horticulture Research Institute.
- ODL, particularly Michael Hertzog, has been invaluable in the design and implementation of this Web site.
- The Academic Technology Center at Cornell, particularly Mike Tolomeo, has contributed training, hardware, and their expertise to the production of the videos on the course CD, and posting the web site on their server.
- David Way, Director of Instructional Support of Cornell's Office for Learning and Teaching, has advised in course design and evaluation of student learning.
- Peter Garnham kindly donated his services as a professional editor to the betterment of the Web site, 12/01.
© Copyright, Department of Horticulture, Cornell University.